Fall Sports Physical Dates: TBD
Winter and Spring Sports Physical Dates: TBD
Athletic Training Updates
- All freshman/transfers will need to include their immunizations on the physical exam form as well as a current PPD test (REQUIRED).
- All Athletic Physicals must be performed and signed by an MD or a DO only. A physical completed and signed by a PA or PA-C, NP, or Chiropractor will NOT be accepted.
- Fall sports paperwork is due the night of the physicals (Date TBD).
- Winter and Spring sports due date for all paperwork is also the night of the physicals (Date TBD)
- The paperwork needed to be submitted for all student-athletes is a pre-participation packet (please choose the correct form if you are a returner or if you are a new student-athlete at La Sierra), TB Testing (required) -- see link above, and Sickle Cell Status (required)--see link above.
- All paperwork needs to be completed and submitted in black ink and all originals go to the Head Athletic Trainer. NOTE: Any missing paperwork will prevent you from being cleared for practice. You will not be able to practice until all missing paperwork has been submitted.
- If you were/are under the care of an MD for an injury, that particular MD needs to perform your physical or at least clear or not clear your injury. Please be advised that if you sustained an injury prior to arriving at La Sierra University, you may need additional diagnostic testing before being allowed to participate in a sport. La Sierra University will not be financially responsible for any diagnostic testing.
- Campus Health Services will provide athletic physicals at a cost of $75 and must be a scheduled appointment.
- All freshman/transfer (new) student-athletes need to submit to Campus Health Services an up-to-date immunization report, ahtletics physical form, and should also have a current PPD test which has been done in the last 12 months, and TB Testing protocol. If you have not had a current PPD within the past year, you will not be cleared for practices and/or competitions.
- All student-athletes must submit a copy of your physical (original form to the Athletic Trainer) to Campus Health Services to prevent a hold and fee being placed on your account. You will not be allowed to register for classes until Campus Health Services has all of the required paperwork.
- If you have questions regarding these last three statements feel free to contact Campus Health Services (951)785-2200.