Welcome to the Golden Eagles Athletics Game Management page. The goal of our game management team is to ensure that a safe and hospitable game environment is created for all home and visiting team athletic participants, fans, students, officials, and administrators. If you have any questions please contact Robert Castillo at 951-785-2533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Game Staff Responsibilities/Expectations
- No cell phones/ texting during game, including time-outs (unless directed by the supervisor)
- No use of personal computers allowed, including IPads
- No eating while on duty
- No listening to personal music while on duty (MP3, IPod, IPhone, etc.)
- Please discourage friends from interfering while you are on duty.
- No shooting baskets, kicking goals, serving/hitting, etc. (before, during, or after the contest)
On behalf of the La Sierra University Golden Eagles Athletic Department, we would like to thank you for your willingness and commitment to being a team member in this important and imperative role. Let us all take pride in performing our duties, with due diligence.
Robert M. Castillo
Associate Athletic Director
La Sierra University
4500 Riverwalk Parkway
Riverside, CA 92515
Women's & Men's Basketball Thursday February 13, 2014 @ 5:30PM & 7:30PM
Score Board- Isaiah
Shot Clock- Ashley
Camera- Stazy, Dj
Score Board- Roman
Shot Clock- Shelby
Camera- Brianna, Stazy